The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the President and other members of the executive team. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
• Co-ordinate the President’s and executive members schedules, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements.
• Organize meetings involving multiple senior executives.
• Greet clients and visitors to the executive office.
• Plan, organize and co-ordinate functions and special events for the executives clients.
• Assist with the preparation of business presentations including texts and electronic
presentations (power points, excell, etc).
• Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, memos and mass emails.
A post secondary degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Previous experience in a senior administrative position (3+ years)
Strong PC skills i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook
Extremely detailed oriented
Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow
Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (English & French - oral & written)
Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive
High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information