How many people can answer the question, What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cure." For this organization, employees take their mission seriously. You will work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Join us and give new meaning to the word "job."
- Establishes an annual income development plan which represents broad opportunities for special event fundraising, donor prospecting, cultivation, retention, upgrading, acknowledgement and recognition.
- Directs, and is actively engaged in, the cultivation and meaningful involvement of volunteers at all levels in revenue producing activities.
- Provides leadership, direction, management and training for region staff in the development and implementation of organizational plans.
- Initiates and manages the development the region's strategic plan integrated with the National Strategic Plan for short and long-range goals.
Community Involvement and Public Relations
- Provides the leadership, management and support for the development of mission driven programs (i.e. Family Support Groups, Advocacy Initiatives, etc.).
- Serves as the primary staff spokesperson to promote the mission. (media, related groups including professional, educational and political leadership).
- Performs region personnel management functions, including, but not limited to employment/termination, performance management, training, supervision, compensation changes.
- Administers the region's accounting practices, the maintenance of its fiscal records, and the preparation of its financial reports.
- Liaison with National Office
Autre domaine activitÃ©: Medical Association
- Bi-lingual French/English
- Knowledge and skill in nonprofit management with emphasis on proven fund raising results
- Proficiency in fiscal management
- Ability to leverage relationships and negotiate agreements