Our client is looking for a Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) in preparation of the launch of a very innovative prodcut in cardiovascular area. The MSL, Cardiovascular is responsible for providing cardiovascular-related scientific, clinical and therapeutic area information to a variety of external and internal customers. He/she is also responsible for providing information on the appropriate utilization of specific products, general information on therapeutic area and disease state. This field-based position will proactively build healthcare provider support, by using a scientific approach that is aligned with the objectives of the medical plan. The MSL will need to be a credible and valued representative of the company in a variety of interactions with key stakeholders across their territory.
As an MSL, you will provide actionable information that enhances the value and appropriate use of the company’s products to internal stakeholders, respond to customer inquiries to ensure focused and balanced clinical and scientific information that supports the appropriate use of the products and services and deliver appropriate clinical and scientific information.
If you are a very dynamic and positive person and are looking for a very dynamic, entrepreneurial type of company that will launch incredible products in the really near future - THIS POSITION IS FOR YOU!
- 5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years as an MSL with a nice list of accomplishments
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in cardiovascular area.
- Master’s degree in Sciences, Ph.D, Pharm. D and/or Health care professional background desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of the healthcare system, disease management and medical research.
- Availability and willingness to travel approx. 50% of the time.
- Solid understanding of GCP and industry code of practice.