Industry Account Manager / Sales Representative – Laboratory Equipment
We are looking for an Account Manager for our client, an international manufacturer of lab and disposable products for their food industry division.
The Account Manager is responsible for achieving the territory sales goals in his territory covering Quebec and the Maritimes provinces.
Main focus are; maintaining and growing the revenues of the current customer base and developing new business opportunities through the placement of instruments and disposables/reagents.
The Industry Account Manager is responsible to visit / cover all Food customers in a defined geographical region / territory.
The Account Manager is responsible for :
- Achieving and surpassing the yearly territory dollar forecast in instruments, disposables and rentals.
- Maintaining and growing existing customer base revenues. Develop and close new business opportunities in order to grow the territory.
- Applying excellent selling and negotiation skills with multi stakeholders at different levels of an organisation. May be asked to build and present Business cases / Impact studies to different stakeholders.
- Cover and sell all present Products / Services in microbiology, immunology, serology, molecular biology and any other new products / services to be launched in the future. Products can be; instruments, software, disposables / reagents.
• University degree (Science preferred) or College degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
• Minimum of 2 years sales experience in a related field (Diagnostics / Medical, ideally Food processing)
- Achievement Drive / Sales, Expense budget and Projections
- Territory Management
- Customer Focus
- Corporate Goals
- Business Acumen