Our client entered the medical market in 1971 with the development of a unique product for use in critical care. They now offer a broad range of innovative products. In total, their products are sold in more than 120 countries either directly or through distributors and OEMs. They support their customers with sales and marketing operations located in 30 countries. The client invest a significant proportion of their headquarter based workforce in clinical research, product and process development.
They are currently seeking for a sales professional to represent their Homecare product line.
You will be responsible for calling on current and prospective businesses British Columbia and Manitoba Territory as well as making presentations and conducting training initiatives within the territory as needed.
You must live in BC to be considered for this job.
- Ability to evaluate business opportunities, set priorities and direct resources.
- Demonstrated ability to build solid customer relationships and excellent closing skills
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Proven success in medical or non-medical sales capacity
- Must be a self-starter/self-motivator
- Bachelors Degree Required