The Product Manager (PM) creates the marketing activities of all Canadian launches for new generic products. The candidate will have the responsibility of forecasting, developing the product launch strategy, creating & implementing marketing plans, promotional tools and plan of action for the sales force to maximize the launch successes. This role needs a very good understanding of relevant markets and competition.
In more details the PM will have to:
- Act as a strong Leader in meeting to optimize forecasts, product positioning on the market and in our portfolio..
- Understand the Hospital and the Retail environment prior to launch: RFP, Listings, Provincial Formularies, etc
- Analyze the market, competition, trends and recommend a Product Launch
- Work with the Supply Team to prevent back-orders
- Develop launch Material & Sales Force training
Désolée pour la description en Anglais.
- Bachelor degree in sciences or business. (MBA an asset)
- More than 5 years of experience in generic drug industry in a similar role re Marketing (mandatory)
- Experience in pharmaceutical or generic drug sales (an asset)
- Experience in yearly multiple product launches. (mandatory)
- Bilinguism (French & English) - Mandatory