Our client is a thriving, cutting-edge medical device company with a wide and growing range of highly innovative healthcare products. They are currently seeking a Product Manager to work with the International Marketing Team in managing the life cycle of our Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) products in the Canadian Market.
Candidates will be required to live within the Greater Toronto or Montreal, QC area.
The role of Product Manager for the Canadian Market is described as a 'Down Stream' position which has a sales support focus. The ideal individual would demonstrate sales leadership to the sales team through presentation methodology and superior product knowledge within the product category, including competition and market segment. Consistent with this approach would require strong customer relationship skills.
- market research
• support development of Product Promotional Campaigns • sales forecasts
• product pricing and marketing strategies.
• organize trade shows, conferences, sales training, and industry events.
• product subject matter expert to provide technical and application support to inside and outside customers.
• 50% or more domestic and international travel is anticipated.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical or scientific discipline
- Bilingual (French, English)
- Strong Technical background
- 3-5 years of Field Sales and Marketing experience preferably in a Medical Device or Healthcare Industry
- Proven business and data analysis skills
- Ability to travel extensively throughout Canada to support sales & marketing effort