Our client is looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to assume a business development role for the province of Quebec. The major call points would be Head of hospital pharmacies and in specific cases disease/patient association, buying group or Regional Health authorities.
The ideal candidate will build strong relationship with these strategic customers, while working with sales and clinical teams. The goal is to sustain and grow sales and achieve long-term success for the company.
The position reports to the Senior Director, Sales & Marketing based in Montreal, Canada.
- Develop and implement the company’s strategic and tactical plan for the key account management in Quebec
- Develop strategic relationships with a portfolio of major institutional clients, with a specific focus on Head of Pharmacy, C-Suite and disease associations
- Leverage and understand Quebec’s local and regional environment
- Segment hospital customers and monitor emerging needs/trends, market opportunities, and competitive threats
- Share relevant customer intelligence with all internal stakeholders and engage field teams to develop solutions and strategies
- Contribute to the team meetings that promote team-based problem solving and best practice sharing
- Pursue innovation opportunities that expand the company’s reach with customers and differentiate the company from the competition
- Bilingual (French and English) with strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- BSc/BA degree in sciences or business administration
- 7-10 years in the institutional (Hospitals/GPOs/Regional organizations) sales experience in the province of Quebec
- aptitude for relationship building and an ability to elevate the company’s presence with various customers.
- Track record of success in health care sales, preferably including leadership roles in sales management and/or key account management
- Demonstrated strong situational and leadership experience working with commercial teams without direct management responsibility