Located in downtown Montréal, our client is a full service Medical Education and Communications agency that services research-based pharmaceutical, medical devices industries and Canadian medical specialty societies. In business for almost 20 years, the agency is constantly evolving and building new industry-leading CME products.
Their corporate culture values initiative, creativity, respect, teamwork and diversity. A very flat management structure allows for very little bureaucracy. Those who value autonomy, enjoy learning, can adapt and respond quickly to change and appreciate being part of a small and dynamic team of thoughtful individuals would be the ideal candidates for this position. The agency offers its team members flexible working hours, home based office, rapid and easy access to physicians for them and their families, performance based annual bonuses, extended health care coverage and generous personal development opportunities.
We are actively seeking to add a talented and experienced Senior Project Manager to our growing team. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of agency or pharmaceutical industry experience in the development of CME programs (accredited CME programs, scientific symposia, online programs, advisory boards, consultant meetings, investigator meetings, practice assessment programs).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing medical education programs for pharmaceutical indutry (mandatory)
- Previous experience in a vendor or agency capacity working with senior managers
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time including live events, online programs and development of accredited programs
- Knowledge of CFPC, RCPSC and FMOQ accreditation processes
- Knowledge of IMC Code of Conduct and member company compliance standards
- Ability to easily adapt to change, be proactive and anticipate needs in a fast-paced environment
- Experience servicing clients with diverse and complex needs that arise from working in a highly regulated industry (medical device or pharmaceutical industries)
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French (written and verbal)
- Be willing to travel