Our client is looking for a KAM to promote their product and service mainly to Hospitals, Group purchasing organizations and Regional Health authorities for the Quebec and Altantic provinces region. The candidate will have to build strong relationship with these strategic customers, while working with sales and clinical teams. The main goal is to grow sales and achieve long-term Key Performance Indicators.
The position reports to the Director, Sales & Marketing, Canada.
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical plan for the key accounts.
- Develop strategic relationships with the major institutional clients, with a specific focus on Chief Pharmacists, C-Suite and Mental Health Institutions
- Leverage and understand local and regional environment
- Elevate the company’s presence with various customers, including hospitals, group purchasing organizations, professional associations as well as government and regional health authorities
- Segment hospital customers and monitor emerging needs/trends, market opportunities, and competitive threats
- Contribute to the team meetings that promote team-based problem solving and best practice sharing
- Pursue innovation opportunities that expand reach with customers and differentiate the company from the competition
- BSc/BA degree in sciences or business administration
- 5+ years in the institutional (Hospitals/GPOs/Regional organizations) sales experience in Quebec province
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude for relationship building
- Contracting experience that includes RFP planning and responses, as well negotiation of multi-year agreement and overall proactive management of contract life cycles
- Track record of success in health care sales.
- Demonstrated strong situational and leadership experience working with commercial teams without direct management responsibility