Our client, a major partner of Healthcare system, especially in a pandemic period, is looking for a senior/experienced account executive to play a major role in the developement and maintenance of their market share in Quebec and Maritimes. Our client is a fast-growing company that markets diagnostic instruments specializing mainly in molecular biology. Your main customers will be Optilab and their HUBS as well as the Group purchase organizations for laboratory instruments/equipement of the Maritimes provinces.
- Meet or exceed the sales plan designed to achieve established instrument and reagent revenue goals
- Expand the levels of influence of the Molecular Division at the regional and local account client base;
- explore new sales opportunities in new and existing clients;
- know the competition and how to differentiate the products;
- understand how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace;
- negotiate contracts to ensure thorough execution of short and long-term strategic initiatives in order to meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Develop sales plans to manage backward integration of testing and rapid implementation of new tests for the laboratory client base.
- Manage the assessment of current and future account needs, identify opportunities to expand testing menu and services to meet these needs.
- Work closely with R&D personnel to identify where needs, opportunities and capabilities meet.
- Negotiate pricing agreements that balance the needs of the organization with the needs of the client.
- Grow the company test menu on all existing instruments within the assigned territory.
- Effectively manage territory and key customer relationships to achieve stated objectives.
- Establish consultative relationships with clients versus transactional sales role.
- Effectively work at all levels of the organization to bring on, implement, and service large clients.
- Maintain internal and external client goodwill and satisfaction
- Participate in trade groups and professional organizations
- Positively impact service factors.
- Effectively work in and lead teams.
- Act as role model for sales organization through leadership and motivational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in science field and 3-5 years molecular sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Clinical Diagnostic sales experience
- Thorough knowledge of referral laboratory marketing segments and IVD industry
- Awareness of referral laboratory and diagnostics customer base
- Prepare and execute monthly Sales By Objectives (SBO's) Reports with National Sales Director
- Prepare and execute business reviews, both internally and with existing customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, flexible, problem solver, decision maker
- Self motivated
- Organizational skills
- Computer literate with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM experience, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Familiarity with Google Suite
- Spreadsheet analysis skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Pricing skills (Average Sell Price, Volume, Extended Price, Year over year comparisons
- Sales forecasting skills
- Success in negotiating, managing client expectations and anticipating client requirements
- Understanding of the key technical aspects of Molecular’s Products
- Able to prepare and formally present on Molecular Products to an audience