Specialist Representative / Hospital Representative (Pharmaceutical Industry)
In this role the Specialty Sales representative (SSR) will have to:
- Promote the company’s product with key opinion leaders, targeted specialists.
- Understand customers’ needs and deliver solutions that benefit patients and healthcare professionals.
- Develop and implement his territory business plan.
- Communicate and collaborate with all cross functional team members to ensure optimal alignment on business opportunities and priorities.
Territory : Montreal (McGill Hospitals)
- University degree, health sciences or business administration preferable
- Bilingual (French and English)
- 7+ years of Pharmaceutical sales experience in Quebec province
- 2 + years of Hospitals sales experience with a strong record of achievement
- Results-oriented and customer focused with analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to lead without authority and collaborate effectively with various groups and commitment to teamwork.
- Excellent territory management skills.