Our client is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. The company has over 50,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
One of their Canadian division is looking for an Internal Sales representative to cover all Canadian markets (National position).
The candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining effective long-term relationships with a defined customer base while collaborating with distributors. Prioritizing the retention of the base business and driving growth through identified opportunities. This Sales Representative will be expected to work with Customer Service, Marketing and Supply Chain to manage potential disruptions as well as product efficiency initiatives.
The position can be office based in Toronto or remote at home in other province
Please note that occasional travel will be required (Internal meetings at office, NSM etc.)
- Coordination with Marketing regarding supply chain management.
- Respond to leads and engage new customers within defined target customer segments to support market growth.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the products and application, as well as competitive devices.
- Build strong relationships and demonstrate sales effectiveness with internal and external customers to develop loyalty.
- Ensure that customer concerns are addressed and resolved ensuring positive customer experience.
- Embrace the company way of selling approach and ensure consistent and effective use of organizational tools and resources (SFDC, Outlook etc.) and maintain clear communication.
- Bachelor's degree required - preference for business or related to medical technology.
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Able to effectively share information in both verbal and written form.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-motivated, takes on additional responsibilities, and manages priorities with minimal supervision.
- Previous remote selling experience preferred