Reporting to the Regional Business Manager, the Account Manager is responsible for fostering a continually evolving partnership between the division and our valued customers. As a product expert, the focus of this role will be to optimize the utilization of the company’s product and service offerings, in hospitals within the assigned territory. Working closely with the RBM, Clinical and Marketing team, the successful candidate is accountable to elevate the brand in the market, while maintaining and growing base and focused business through effective sales planning and execution of the business plan.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement account-specific plans in line with the strategic marketing and national sales plans, geared to achieve targeted sales and growth through close collaboration with members of the sales, marketing and clinical teams.
- Maximize compliance specific to GPO within the assigned territory.
- Emphasize and communicate best practice by stimulating and challenging accounts.
- Manage and negotiate product validations, product conversions and sustainability plans.
- Establish and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (i.e. decision makers and committees) within the hospitals.
- Ensure accounts within the assigned territory possess a high degree of awareness for the company's portfolio of products and services.
- Act as a resource for customers while delivering win:win solutions.
- In collaboration with Marketing/Clinical, identify and develop KOLs within territory.
- University degree or equivalent academic expertise
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strategic thinker
- Strong communication skills including listening
- Proven ability to build strong Customer Relationships
- Proven track record of success
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Hospital sales experience
- Experience in consumable sales an asset
- Working with distributors/GPO
- Miller Heiman sales training an asset
- Bilingual (French/English)