Based out of Montreal, the Field Service representative will be responsible to service, repair and maintain instruments at customer site. Territory is mainly Quebec province but can be anywhere in Canada.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, test, and repair new and existing Life Science and Diagnostic equipments/instruments;
- Perform preventative maintenance;
- Perform software and hardware upgrades;
- Train customers and occasionally work colleagues on software and hardware associated with equipment/instruments.
- Maintain spare parts inventory.
- Install new equipment/instruments, as needed.
- Ability to travel on short notice.
- Must be flexible with work and travel hours.
- Overtime may be requested at any time upon Manager’s request.
- Degree in electro mechanics or electronics, or equivalent experience;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant field repair experience; Mandatory
- Biomedical experience especially in Chromatography considered an asset;
- Knowledge of HPLC systems servicing Laboratory instrumentation considered an asset;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in French and English;
- Excellent computer knowledge;