Our client, a leader in manufacturing capital equipment for the hospital environment is looking for an Account Manager based in B.C. or Alberta to cover Western Canada territory.
The account manager will be responsible for achieving the territory objectives by growing the revenues of the current customers base and developing new business opportunities in a highly regulated market. Main activities will be to visits hospitals within the assigned territory.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- University degree (Science or microbiology an asset) or a College degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- 3+ years of sales experience in Medical or diagnostic industry (mandatory)
- Proven success in sales to hospitals
- Very good communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer software (Word, Excel,Power Point)
- Territory management skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong Business acumen
- Superior negotiation skills
- Strategic skills