Our client is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. They always look at products designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
POSITION SUMMARY: GTA region, Ontario.
The Surgical Sales team is focused on bringing value to surgeons and hospitals through OR-based selling by providing clinical and economic solutions. The surgical sales representative position is an OR based sales role with uncapped earnings and career potential. In this role the representative will interact with Surgeons, Nurses, OR Coordinators and OR/Central Processing primarily delivering the value proposition for our branded products.
- Attain or exceed annual sales quota.
- Develop and implement business plans designed to drive new account development while expanding business at existing accounts within the territory.
- Increase product utilization in the surgical OR.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers including surgeons, nurses, OR staff, etc.
- Collaborate with inside sales representatives and leaders to drive sales results.
- Assist in establishing sales objectives for territory in cooperation with the Sales Manager
- Maintain established business and discover new opportunities in assigned territory.
- Communicate customer needs and solicit support internally to help achieve established objectives.
- Provide accurate forecast of sales, by customer and product, on a timely basis.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills required
- Excellent platform presentation skills required
- Ability to strategiz
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- 3+ years of surgical sales, with a proven successful track record.
- Ability to manage complexity and work in an environment of change.
- Ability to build credibility with a highly educated customer base. Interact with others through effective, verbal communication.
- Track record of demonstrating customer behavioral change and influence leading to product adoption.
- Ability to strategize and create sales territory plans is highly preferred