Our client is a global provider of specialty medical devices used to perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in critical care and surgery. Every products are designed to be easy-to-use, provide clinical benefits, and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
The Sales Representative will sell and promote designated products to grow overall market share to new and existing customers and to create total customer satisfaction.
• Implement sales plan and achieve sales goals and objectives set for the geographic territory. Maintain existing customers and prospect and gain new business.
• Facilitate sales growth by conducing physicians, nurses, and technologist training and account in-servicing of our products.
• Provide product technical support to customers in an OR environment.
• Educate customers on products, procedures, and industry trends through use of education programs and local hospital programs.
• Develop and maintain an in-depth profile of each account to include customer preferences, competitive products and field intelligence, market activity, important contact/decision makers, customer feedback, and attendees in-serviced. Planning effectively to maximize time in the field.
• Conduct strategic territory management and analysis.
• Develop key opinion leaders.
• Develop multi-level relationships within key accounts.
• Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent.(MS, MBA a plus).
• 3+ years experience working in medical device sales, with sales proven track records.
• Self directed, able to work independently and ability to handle multiple projects concurrently & function in a fast paced, high growth environment.
• Strong problem solving/analytical skills and effective presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, strong communicative, problem solving, and interpersonal skills are required.
• Ability to travel 50% of time.