Reporting to the Vice-President, Sales & Marketing, the Senior Marketing Director (SMD) is responsible for all Marketing activities and team leadership. This role requires a comprehensive understanding of market opportunities, customer needs and issues of the retail, hospital, industry & government stakeholders. In more details the SMD is:
- Responsible and accountable for all activities related to marketing, in-line products management, new launches and pricing for retail and hospital sales units. Develop, improve and implement business processes to ensure optimal product mix, timely launches and profitable sales. Ensures efficient communication to sales team and highlights key product focus, corporate messages, launches and market opportunities. Develops pricing strategies to optimize profitability and ROS.
- Actively participate in Portfolio meetings and collaborate with the Sales and BD&L Team to ensure that future product launches will meet market needs and drive the growth needed to meet our share gain objective. Ensure that all new product launches deliverables are following the product launch internal process, are supported by a strong marketing launch strategy, tools and Plan of Action to maximise sales & market share.
- Lead, coach & develop the Marketing Team to drive talent, motivation, alignment and focus on the Sales, Marketing & Corporate objectives and create clear & aligned objectives to ensure this alignment.
- Adheres to all applicable company procedures and policies and any other regulatory requirements related to the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Bachelor degree in business or sciences. MBA would be consider an asset.
- Bilingual (French & English)
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing and 5+ years in a management role.
- 10+ years of Pharmaceutical industry experience a must
- Sales experience would be an asset
- Large portfolio management experience
- People management experience
- Strong leadership
- Dynamic and positive