In his role, the System Specialist (SS) provides technical support to internal and external customers on diagnostic equipments. The SS promotes teamwork and cooperation, removes barriers to productivity, and creates a positive work environment. Be a member of a high quality team of application and system specialists that will promote the service image, reputation and customer satisfaction necessary to support sales goals.
Mainly the System Specialist is:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing excellent phone and email support
- As an integral part of the Customer Service department the SS role requires close collaboration with the Field Service Engineers.
- Conducting trainings for internal and external customers when required
- Acquiring knowledge of highly specialized products
- Complaint handling
- Provide troubleshooting support and answers to questions for all diagnostic test systems / products
- Comply to ISO and Health Canada regulations
Note: Call center is opened from 8h00 – 17h00 Monday to Friday.
- A university degree or college diploma in biomedical engineering, Information Technology (IT) or electronics
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of hospital environement is a strong asset
- Computer skills is an asset including but not limited to MS Office Suite tools and CRM (Salesforce)
- Biotechnology/Electronics/IT experience
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in French and English)
- Customer service acumen / teamwork orientated
- Meticulous and well-organized
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Must have a valid passport
CRM - Salesforce