Our client is a Canadian medical supplies company. Their engagement to their clients is to provide customers with premium product, outstanding customer service and next day delivery.
They are expanding and are looking for a Director of sales. The candidate will have the responsibility for the growth and development of the Canadian Alternate Care healthcare markets (mainly Long Term Care, Walk-in Clinics, Private Medical Clinics, Physician Offices). Overall responsibilities include developing strategies to drive growth; working on new product development ideas; analyzing national sales to identify opportunities; keeping abreast of market trends and understanding competitor products and strategies across regions. Responsibilities also includes hiring and training territory managers and inside sales reps on the Alternate Care product portfolio.
- 7-10 years marketing and/or sales experience
- 5 years’ experience in the development of marketing and/or sales initiatives
- Business-to-Business sales & marketing experience
- Must have Alternate Care market experience
- Ability to identify and target new business opportunities through prospecting and relationship development.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the Medical Sector and base knowledge of the Health industry.
- Bilingualism would be preferred.
- Strong financial and presentation skills
- Superior business judgment and ability to make decisions
- Customer centric approach (ability to serve internal and external customers)
- Strong planning, time and project management skills
- Initiate and takes ownership of market segment, including: account planning, selling processes, post-sales implementation processes, deal economics
- Ability to travel on a frequent and or recurring basis