Our client, a leader in manufacturing capital equipment for the hospital environment is looking for an Account Manager based in Montreal region to cover Quebec and Maritimes regions.
The account manager will be responsible for achieving the territory sales goals by maintaining and growing the revenues of the current customers base and developing new business opportunities in a highly regulated market. Main activities will be to visits hospitals within the territory. There are approximatively 18 buying groups in the given territory.
The ideal candidate will know how to navigate within the different departments that constitute a hospital. (purchasing, finance, HCP/head of departments (GI, Respirology, etc)
Travelling is approx. 40%.
Call points: mainly Microbiologists, Laboratory Technicians, Laboratory managers and buying groups.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- University degree (Business, Science or microbiology an asset) or a College degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Mandatory: 3+ years of sales experience in Medical or diagnostic industry
- Proven success in sales
- Driven - Results oriented
- Very good communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer software (Word, Excel,Power Point)
- Territory management skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong Business acumen
- Superior negotiation skills
- Strategic skills
- Team player
CRM / Salesforce