Our client, a major partner of Healthcare system, especially in a pandemic period, is looking for an account executive to play a major role in the development and maintenance of their market share in the assigned territory. Our client is a fast-growing company that markets diagnostic instruments. Your main customers will be Optilab and their HUBS as well as all Group purchase organizations for hospital laboratory instruments/equipment.
- Meet or exceed the sales plan designed to achieve established instrument and reagent revenue goals
- Expand the levels of influence of the division at the regional and local account client base;
- explore new sales opportunities in new and existing clients;
- know the competition and how to differentiate the products;
- understand how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace;
- negotiate contracts to ensure thorough execution of short and long-term strategic initiatives in order to meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Develop sales plans to manage backward integration of testing and rapid implementation of new tests for the laboratory client base.
- Manage the assessment of current and future account needs, identify opportunities to expand testing menu and services to meet these needs
- Negotiate pricing agreements that balance the needs of the organization with the needs of the client.
- Grow the company test menu on all existing instruments within the assigned territory.
- Effectively manage territory and key customer relationships to achieve stated objectives.
- Effectively work at all levels of the organization to bring on, implement, and service large clients.
- Maintain internal and external client goodwill and satisfaction
- Participate in trade groups and professional organizations
- Effectively work in teams.
- Act as role model for sales organization through leadership and motivational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Clinical Diagnostic sales experience or Medical devices/instruments sales experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, flexible, problem solver, decision maker
- Self motivated
- Organizational skills
- Computer literate with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM experience, Microsoft Suite.
- Spreadsheet analysis skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Success in negotiating, managing client expectations and anticipating client requirements