Provide field scientific support & services, including sales support, training, qualification, field actions deployment at all stages, guarantee added value, assess patient result impact.
Territory: Quebec & Maritimes Note: there are 2 FAS in Quebec
Candidate can be based in Montreal or Quebec area.
- Support our customers when implementing new assays and IT solutions
- Provide support to the customer during the evaluation and implementation of these solutions.
- Offer enhancements for development and optimization of our solutions at customer sites.
- Perform standard of work for documentation and customer complaint handling to achieve high level customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customer management database/CRM is up to date and include full activity traceability.
- Collaborate with the Account Managers to develop account strategies for excellent customer service and support (increase and retain business)
- Demonstrate our solutions; instrumentation, IT and reagents to new customers.
- Manage an assigned territory including efficient traveling and scheduling.
- Customer and solution oriented
- Training and coaching capabilities
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous
- Good communication and ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Advanced computer knowledge would be and asset
- Master CRM (reporting and dashboard) would be considered an asset
- Scheduling and organization skills to optimize presence in the field
- A valid drivers license is required
Up-to-date vaccination where required by customers
- Medical Laboratory Technician or Bachelor degree in biology/ molecular or microbiology (an asset)
- 3/5 years’ experience in clinical microbiology or industrial microbiology