Our client is an industry leader and manufacturer of medical and aesthetic lasers and light source technologies. At the heart of it, innovation is a fundamental cornerstone of their culture. They strongly believe that new ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time and embrace an open-door culture that welcomes and fosters individuals who are creative, driven, passionate, and willing to take the lead with us.
They really believe that people matter. They are more than a company; they are a family, which is why they give all employees:
• support, recognition, and room to grow their careers.
• Empowerment to develop their creative genius and encouragement to be lifelong learners.
• Incentives for creativity and innovation across the organization.
What they can offer you:
Extremely competitive salary including an excellent base salary, bonus, car allowance and more!
• Competitive health benefits
• Profit-Sharing Bonus
• Stock Options
• RSP Match
About the role:
This is a fully remote position with fairly significant travel across Canada. The candidate must, however, reside in the provinces of Quebec or Ontario. The candidate must also be perfectly bilingual (French + English). This position reports to the Director of Clinical Education.
In this role, you will:
- Teach and train clients (plastic surgeons, dermatologist, medical doctors, and clinicians) on the use of aesthetic and surgical lasers.
- Responsible for initial post-sales training and subsequent training as necessary.
- Resolve post-sale customer issues and clinical questions.
- Create, revise and maintain clinical training manuals.
- Design and implement customer and distributor training programs in the field; assist in evaluating the need for continuing education programs.
- Provide physician training that includes didactic and hands-on lab with live patients.
- Serve as a clinical education resource to customers.
- Interface with Sales, Field Service and other corporate staff as needed.
- Attend accredited educational programs and keep current in relevant clinical areas.
- Assist in evaluation and development of clinical training programs.
- Conduct site visits and gather clinical data as requested.
- Work with local and international distributors in fulfilling their training and/or clinical evaluation needs.
- May be required to represent the company at regional trade shows, seminars and other events where company’s products are presented.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
- Interacts with all levels of the Company and outside customers.
- Requires business travel up to 70%.
- Weekend travel - Valid passport due to travel.
- Must be a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of 5 years laser experience.
- Strong leadership qualities and high professional standards.
- Fully fluent bi-lingual in English and French. Mandatory.
- Has worked directly in the aesthetic business.
- Ability to teach and train clinical peers.
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be assertive, self-motivated, and demonstrate good judgment.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Must possess basic MS Word and Excel skills.