Our client is an internationally respected specialty pharmaceutical and medical device company. The company has solid results and is a fast growing company.
Reporting to Regional Manager, you will be responsible for providing consulting expertise services with existing customers and expanding consumer awareness of the use of their products in the Western Quebec. A key accountability is to maximize sales and create customer loyalty in targeted physician accounts by assessing, developing and executing strategies for their respective practice by providing guidance in four areas of business fundamentals:
1. Financial Management - analyze customer's financial data, recruitment rates, conversion rates, retention rates and make recommendations to impact business results
2. Strategic Planning - prepares and leads the execution of practice development strategies
3. Marketing Strategy- use secondary and primary market research data to assess market potential and create appropriate targeted communication strategies for the clinic to communicate with their patients about the company portfolio.
4. Operations- analyze data through customer service and operational efficiency audits
Ideal candidate should have :
- Completed University Diploma in Sciences or Business.
- 3+ years of experience with a solid track record in sales.
- Marketing, sales management or business mangement experience is preferred.
- Stron g knowledge of pharmaceutical industry regulations (Rx & D, code of conduct)
- Solid presentation skills
- Ability to travel (15-20% Overnight)