Digital Radiography Sales Specialist
Our client is searching for a diagnostic sales professional who has direct experience in Digital Radiography for Eastern Canada. In this role, you will engage customers in all sales related activities and responsibilities in a specific territory in partnership with the Corporate Diagnostic Consultant. A key objective will be to acquire new business in an existing customer base and acquire new customers throughout the territory. Serve as strategic account manager to insure region acquisition & growth goals. Day to day activities should be done with corporate values and principles, including building customer loyalty. Focus on acquiring new business in Strategic Accounts, Buying Groups and Large Integrated Deals in territory.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• In this Capital Equipment Sales position, you will be required to sell Digital Radiography (DR) Compact and System instrumentation, warranty and peripheral supplies necessary to operate the DR equipment.
• 3-5+ years of field sales experience required. Relevant field sales, capital sales, and/or Radiology Equipment sales experience preferred.
• Scientific medical and/or technical background, training, and/or experience a plus.
• Bachelor Degree in a Scientific or related discipline
• Scientific or advanced studies a plus.