Key Account Manager role:
• Execute calls on Specialists ( 15 in Canada), pharmacists, and other healthcare to assure the availability & use of the product in Canada. Engage in in-depth conversations with specialists and other healthcare professionals utilizing multiple data sets across a broad base of approved product indications. Navigate through complex organizational structures including hospitals and healthcare communities.
• Develop and execute effective business plans.
• Comply with all provincial and federal laws, regulations and guidelines including Rx&D Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals as well as complying with all company standards and policies relating to all job activities.
• Identify and develop Subject Matter Experts and Key Opinion Leaders within territory.
• B.Sc. or B.A. degree required
• CCPE Designation(s) and bilingualism require.
• Minimum of two years experience as a Pharmaceutical Representative
• Health education experience is a strong asset
• Academic background in healthcare is a strong asset
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to build strong relationships