Lead the development of sales forecasts for strategic, financial and operational purposes; lead cross-functional discussions with Sales, Marketing and Finance management to reach alignment on field goals; Contribute to the development and implementation of appropriate changes in processes, tools and organization in the area of sales forecasting.
Support the economic analysis, structuring and management of innovative Product Listing Agreements with payers to optimize listing of our brands.
The incumbent needs strong leadership and analytical skills, business acumen, autonomy and ability to work in a matrix organization.
Key responsibilities and duties for this job
- Lead the affiliate forecasting process for promoted products and new product launches. The forecasting process includes:
- development of financial forecasts (budget, tendance and long range plan)
- translation of forecasts into field goals (goal setting and governance reviews)
- operations forecast (manufacturing demand)
- Develop and adjust tools (demand models, patient models, Futurcast) and methodologies adapted to the needs of the business and the available resources.
- Help develop the right market definitions and integrate appropriate data sets for forecasting of promoted products and new product launches.
- Ensure integration of the sales forecasting process with the corporate planning process.
- Consolidate the forecasts and performance vs. forecasts; communicate the key highlights to senior management.
- Establish relationships with Global colleagues to share knowledge and leverage best practices.
Payer Strategy & Offering Support
- Support the analysis, structuring and development of listing agreements with public and private drug plans to optimize listing of our brands.
Business Development and Liaison to Strategy and Org Effectiveness Group
- Participate in Business Development analysis, support and issue recommendations.
Key requirements for this job
University degree at BA/BSc level in Management, Marketing, Science, Economics, Math, Finance or Statistics. Master degree is an asset.
7-10 years of work experience, with at least 5 years of experience in sales forecasting and business analytics.
Specific skills and/or competencies
Business acumen, strategic thinking, ability to influence, ability to translate data into business intelligence, ability to collaborate with all levels of management.
Preferably bilingual (English + French).
Advanced Microsoft Office. Knowledge of specialized forecasting/ statistical software is an asset.