The National Sales & Marketing Director, Point-of-Care oversees the business operations team, including sales, marketing and technical/service support. He defines the strategy and the priorities and is responsible for the execution of business plans. He works closely in a cross-functional mode with several partners within the company. This is an exciting moment for our client as they will launch several products in the very near future!
- Leadership and accountability for commercial performance (core lab and POCT) business in Canada.
- Manage and direct commercial functions and customer facing organization, including mar-keting and technical support in Canada.
- Prepares and oversees the marketing and sales budget and regular sales forecast revisions.
- Drives performance by optimizing organizational capabilities and structure.
- Monitor the external environment, identifying strategic opportunities and competitive threats and act proactively.
- Act as a role model for the company leadership standards, values & behaviours and best commercial practices (compliance Rx&D, Code of conduct, etc.).
- Bachelor degree in Business or Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years experience in IVD and device business with at least 3 years in a Commercial leadership role
- Strategic, business planning and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a group towards meeting and exceeding objectives
- Marketing, Sales Planning & Administration or other relevant experience
- Results-driven and customer focused
- Adaptability, entrepreneurial style.
- Ability to manage and deliver on an operating budget and finance acumen
- English & French, oral and written
- Willingness to travel as per business needs