Product Manager for Clinical product.
The candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of a successful commercialization of Medical devices products in Canada. This includes: marketing strategies and tactics (creation, execution, monitoring, completion) development, product lifecycle management (launch to sunset), production of sales support tools, maintain optimal customer satisfaction and achieve sales and gross margin targets.
1. Develop local marketing plan and strategic objectives that add value to the product in order to improve customer satisfaction while increasing sales revenues and gross margins by working with the Marketing, Sales and Medical team members.
2. Network and liaise with Global, US and international Marketing to ensure timely information and best practices sharing about market opportunities and customer feedback in order to better answer customer’s needs.
3. Participate in budget, forecasting, and marketing plan, follow up plans, and launch plans. As well as to review contract, tenders and RFP’s in order to recommend pricing strategies based on market conditions as well as lead the tender process from a technical stand point.
4. Develop and broaden client public relations (Key Opinion Leaders) through trade shows, conferences, regional advisory meetings and new communication tools (newsletter, website, blog, etc.) while working together with Customer Service, Public Affairs and Medical/Government Liaison.
5. Manage actions needed to manage the product lifecycle i.e., forecasting, buying patterns, allocation (B/O) and discontinuation.
6. Lead the development of sales tools and create presentation materials that reflects the local needs for the sales force to help improve the sales process by designing, developing and applying the promotional, advertising programs for the different product lines.
- Degree in Science or in Business/Marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing for Healthcare system products and markets.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Business acumen and excellent ability to analyze a situation
- Strong organizational/prioritizing skills
- Project management experience is an asset