Our client, a reputable pharmaceutical company, is searching for a Supply Chain Planning Analyst which is a key role within their strategic plan for Supply Chain management. Key objectives will be achieving/improving/exceeding targeted customer service levels, managing inventory levels and targets, and managing supply and demand within the Global supply chain. Home based position with occasional meetings at the Montreal Head Office. Excellent communicatin skills in English and functional in French.
- Plan and execute procurement of packaging components from global suppliers as well as product bulk.
- Maintain strong working relationships and communications with manufacturing and Packaging sites to confirm production/shipping schedules and monitor open purchase orders for all orders to ensure on-time deliveries
- Proactively report product and material availability issues
- Analyze and manage inventory data in SAP (MRP/procurement), including month end sales postings
- Maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking information
- Supplier Management: RFQ, Cost saving initiatives, Negotiations, Supplier relationship/evaluation
- Provide support to Customer Service, and Distribution center. Approve customer orders, review and approve requests for Credits/Debits. Manage wholesaler’s inquiries
- Participate and contribute to quarterly S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years Supply Chain (planning & procurement) experience
- Strong analytical, planning, negotiation and organizational skills
- Bilingual English (fluent) / French (intermediate)
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
- Strong team player