If you wish to be part of a very dynamic team and like fast pace environment, this position is for you! Our client is a fast growing global organisation who welcomes new ideas. They are recruiting for a Product manager.
As a Product Manager, your main responsibilities will consist of managing the development of marketing materials and programs. You will work in collaboration with the cross-functional team to build strategy and successfully execute it. You will have to provide leadership and clear direction to sales & extended brand team as well as, analyze and anticipate future trends in disease management and market environment, which are likely to affect the performance and potential of the brands.
In more details the product manager will have to:
- Develop, implement and manage all promotional and disease education initiatives;
- Understand the nature of the competitive market place;
- Follow the implementation of cycle promotion with field force, analyze feedback, and propose changes and improvements when necessary;
- Devise and recommend appropriate product strategies through the analysis of available data (sales reports, market data and marketing research reports);
- Develop and maintain preferred partner relationships with key customers across Canada in collaboration with the other members of the extended team;
- Support the Marketing Director in the development of internal and external presentations (Brand Plan, Consult meetings, Brand Team & Sales Meetings / Training);
- Support the Marketing Director for brand (s) performance, and annual budgeting;
- Perform all duties listed in accordance with applicable internal/external regulations
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business or Health Sciences
Minimum of 2 years of work experience in Pharmaceutical Sales
Minimum of 3 years of brand management experience;
Previous marketing intelligence and brand management experience;
Previous experience in Oncology is a strong asset;
Experience in a highly competitive market place is a strong asset;
Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills;
Demonstrated leadership, enthusiasm, self-motivation and team spirit;
Ability to generate new concepts and ideas which improve understanding of a situation and/or create competitive advantage;
Strong planning/organizational skills;
Ability to work independently;
Excellent presentation skills;
Bilingualism (English and French) a strong asset.
Note: Only candidates selected will be contacted.