Product specialist for Antimicrobial Stewardship program and infection prevention domain. What is all about?
In collaboration with the account manager, main objective is to support the selling process of the company's offer and ensure the customer's training and the proper use of the solution. Follow-up the installed base to consolidate with the objective of the customer satisfaction.
- Analyze the strategy and understand the client’s needs, including elements such as regulation, socio-economic environment, customer structure and organization, value added and competition.
- Create, maintain and develop a network of relationships with influential people with decision-making power (opinion leaders). For example, hospital pharmacist and infection control nurse..
- Study and evaluate the commercial offer during procurement procedures (public procurement or simple consultations), by taking into account the requirements of the client, the commercial requirements of the company..
- Ensure the implementation of the configurations marketed by the company to the customer, until obtaining the support of the instruments following the specific procedures and suggesting the modifications necessary to optimize these implementations.
- Respect the commitment of the company to the customer by setting the conditions agreed in compliance with the commercial policy and resolve any conflicts.
- Provide feedback to all relevant stakeholders (sales managers, product managers, etc.) on all the information gathered in the field: prices and offers from competitors, new products ... And, through installation reports, trace any useful and necessary information to internal departments • Provide scientific support to customers through in-depth product knowledge.
- Ensure the implementation of evaluations according to protocols transmitted by the Marketing department (multicentric study, etc), if necessary.
Nursing degree or Bachelor degree in sciences related to biology, bacteriology or pre-medical or medical studies
Bachelor in commerce may be considered but experience in biology, microbiology, molecular biology is a strong asset
Previous experience as Application Specialist preferred. Proficiency in Microbiology, Molecular Biology.
Strong experience of infection control management in an hospital setting.
Excellent communication skills (French & English)
Very good presentation skills
Relationship building and negotiation skills;