Our client is a manufacturer of health care supplies and services in North America. The company is a stable organization that owes its success to its diversity and the extraordinary people employed. Their mission is to provide quality products and cost containment solutions to health care providers while enhancing the quality of patient care. The company is seeking a dynamic and hardworking leaders to fill a new position. In this new role you will have to support our sales team in a large-scale implementation of their products line.
Your role: Work with the implementation team, local sales representatives; Work with hospitals to improve efficiency and improve processes; Provide education and training on products to hospital staff; Perform product and clinical application presentations to customers and hospital staff to increase customer knowledge; Maintain current knowledge of the products through a combination of self-study and company training Territory: Canada (travel up to 30%)
You will bring:
- At least one year of nursing experience, specifically with operating room experience
- Nursing degree/diploma (RN)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Talent for building relationships
- Previous experience supporting medical products (an asset)