Under the supervision of the Clinical Operations Manager, the Project Manager Clinical Research manages the completion of clinical projects (pre- and post-marketing clinical studies, Investigator Initiated Studies, Post-Marketing Observational Studies or other programs). The incumbent is responsible for one or more therapeutics areas. The incumbent oversees the initiation, monitoring, progress and close-out of clinical projects.
- Bachelor degree in Sciences;
- 5–8 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experienced in clinical research process (observational studies an asset) /ICH/GCP/HPFB regulations.
- Ability to assimilate therapeutic knowledge quickly;
- Attention to detail / deadlines as well as ‘’big picture’’ capabilities;
- Good presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (leadership and initiative, integrity, excellent team player);
- Very good knowledge of English and intermediate knowledge of French (oral and written).