Regional Sales Manager - Healthcare
Region includes BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
Plans, directs, and coordinates the selling activities of 5 sales reps under their supervision in accordance with budgeted objectives in order to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards.
Duties and Responsibility:
· Locates, interviews, and hires top level sales talent for sales rep. positions.
· Trains and develops new sales personnel.
· Develops plans in accordance with the Director of Sales to maximize sales opportunities
In the region.
· Develops and recommends strategic plans with representatives to achieve greater market
· Evaluates performance and takes corrective action where appropriate with sales
Representatives under their supervision.
· Prepares monthly highlights and necessary reports to keep the Director of Sales
Adequately informed of progress.
· Assists in the negotiation of sales transactions and divisional agreements.
· Coordinates and distributes funds out of a regional budget
· Develops and motivates sales personnel to meet stated objectives.
· Constructs new sales territories in order to facilitate company growth.
· Works with marketing department to keep sales force informed of new information
pertaining to the market.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Excellent organizational skills - Must be able to routinely make decisions regarding strategy as it pertains to sales representatives’ territory activity.
· Must be able to generate and explain detailed proposals, guidelines, and procedures.
· Excellent interpersonal skills - Must be able to impart fundamental product and sales knowledge to newly hired representatives.
· Excellent analytical skills - Must be able to analyze regional market potential and effectively create sales territories.
· Possess ability to identify and hire outstanding talent - Must be able to analyze and make decisions regarding personnel.
· Directly manages the activities of sales representatives in the region.
· Sets overall regional goals and territory quotas and evaluates their performance against these goals.
· Coaches and develops sales personnel in the region.
· Responsible for inter-departmental compliance with company policies and corrective actions.
Education and Qualifications:
· B.B.A. or B.S. in business with an emphasis in Marketing or related discipline.
· Financial analysis
Experience in Sales Management in B2B, OTC , Health and Beauty or related fields.
Looking for a leader, analytical, performance and profit driven, strategic with strong interpersonal skills!