Our client holds a leader position in his segment, is a well establish company and sells clinically preferred products. If you are looking at working for a company with an outstanding culture and a place which offers great opportunities then send us your resume! Territory : Ottawa and surroundings. As an Sales representative you will be responsible to:
• maximize the sales and utilization of products through superior clinical education, outstanding customer service with existing and prospective customers
• develop long term relationships with existing and prospective customers and win their respect and confidence in the client products. (hospitals)
• Meet annual sales objectives as set by regional manager
• Maintain regular contact with all customers at all levels in order to provide accurate clinical support, product education and resolve product utilization issues.
• ensure a professional image is projected at all times to customers.
• attend Trade Displays and training sessions as required.
Bachelor degree (an asset)
- Proven sales track records in Medical environment (Hospitals/GPO's)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills,
- team player,
- self motivation,
- work ethics,
- positive attitude.
- Bilinguisme (English& French) is preferred but not a must.