Under the direction of the Director, Clinical research, the Clinical Research Associate (CRA) will be responsible for all the monitoring activities of clinical studies performed by the company. The CRA will coordinate the activities from sites identification to close-out visits, will monitor clinical studies and will oversee the CROs monitors. This position will also require maintaining and preparing study documentation along with participating in the clinical development strategies.
Travel is expected for this position for up to approximately 40-50%. (USA and Canada).
Ideally, this candidate will be based in Montreal or Toronto. Bilingualism (French & English) is highly preferred.
- Bachelor degree in sciences (or equivalent) or Registered Nurse.
- At least 5 years of experience as a CRA.
- Experience in Oncology a must.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of GCP and ICH guidelines.
- Strong negotiation, communication and organization skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to prioritize.
- Show adaptability and empowerment.
- Capacity to work under pressure and tight timelines.
- Experience with CRO and vendors selection (RFP).
- Strong working knowledge of EDC systems.
- Experience with CTMS.
- Bilingualism (French & English)