Technical Support and Application Specialist (based in Montreal or Toronto) Our client is looking to fill a new position in Montreal or Toronto. Following their expansion, they are looking for a Clinical Specialist whose main responsibilities will be to teach and train health care professional on the applications of the various medical devices. You will also act has a technical expert and trainer for the sales force.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and executes customer trainings.
- Provides training assessment and evaluation follow-up
- Assists Business Managers at conventions or at customer location with product demonstrations and presentations, and adapts content to specific audiences.
- Provides support on all products for customers and company personnel, as required.
- Performs periodic customer visits to insure customers are exploiting the full potential of their products and prevent product miss-use.
- Reports competitive activity and changing market conditions within assigned territory which may have a direct impact on sales.
- Reports field activities.
- Attends workshops and seminars to further product knowledge.
Organization Relationships Interacts with:
Technical Service personnel, Sales and Marketing departments, Customer Services and distribution within the company, as well as customers.
Nous recherchons le meilleur candidat possible dans la région de Montréal ou Toronto. Les exigences du postes sont :
- B.Sc., M.Sc., License d'inhalothérapeute ou d'infirmier (ère)
- Biloingue (Français et Anglais tant à l'écrit qu'à l'oral) - Obligatoire
- good interpersonal skills,
- capability of working independently and as a team,
- possibility to travel approx 30-40% in Quebec and Ontario provinces but may eventually requires trips to other provinces.
- a valid driver license. (Must own a car)
- Must be flexible with work and travel hours.