The Patient Support Programs (PSP) Manager provides operational management including the planning, development and implementation of patient and other health care provider (HCP) support programs in Canada with the objective of delivering patients, caregivers and health care providers with a safe and convenient access to the company products through an outstanding positive experience.
- Plan the PSP development and management supporting assigned brands/therapeutic areas as required by business needs
- Development, oversee and be accountable for assigned PSP activities, tools, forms, digital solutions, including our PSP CRM.
- In collaboration with the respective Brand teams, define program elements, financial and clinical support strategy and define key success factors
- Identify, select and manage third-party partners for the administration and operations of the programs
- Represent Patient Experience Team at customer facing activities such as conferences, congresses and business meetings
- Define quality standards and key performance indicators for the programs to maximize its success and monitor program performance
- Support the tracking and management of program budget.
- Ensure effective communication across all teams and with centrally and regionally based staff
- Provide initial and ongoing training and education to field staff on PSP services and facilitate education of HCPs regarding program offering.
- Work directly with customer-facing staff and vendor partners to proactively resolve program issues
- Identify innovative solutions for the optimal and safe use of the company products
- Stay abreast of changing conditions in the market and product portfolio to ensure that all PSP services reflect actual business needs while exceeding stakeholder expectations and maintaining highest quality standards
Remote/Home office work: Approx. 50% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in healthcare or business)
- 5+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of Canadian market access environment
- Demonstrated vendor management skills
- Can track and manage budget
- Experience working within the Pharmaceutical Advertising Advisory Board
- Dedicated team player
- Strategic thinker
- Great analytical skills
- Superb written, verbal and presentation skills
- Approachable, interpersonal and political savvy.
- Can model the company’s values of professionalism, integrity, quality and respect
- Embraces leadership opportunities and takes great pride in delivering planned objectives