Account Manager- Diagnostics
Identifies strong viable opportunities within assigned Hospitals accounts in order to meet territory objectives.
Planning and implementation of sales plans to specific hospital accounts where cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities and account management skills are of outmost importance.
Focus of the job is on keeping the pulse of funding of Canadian Healthcare and learning and
Practicing relationship and account management skills.
- Meet or exceed individual territory sales and market share objectives while remaining
within personal expense budget.
- Plans, documents and executes an annual business plan designed to deliver on territory
objectives and customer delight objectives as established manager.
- Maintain, build and grow strong client relationships that support long-term strategic sales
- Monitors competitor activity within territory and participates in the development and
implementation of appropriated response strategies.
- Handle administrative activities in timely and complete manner including entering current
Information into CRM and maintaining up-to-date instrument funnel.
We are looking for an experience Medical or Diagnostic Account Manager with expertise in longer sales cycles in selling capital equipment and systems into the Canadian Healthcare system.