The Sales Manager Dental Canada will be responsible for managing and developing the Dental business of the Canadian market, drawing up and coordinating business plans for the region, developing and implementing sales strategies and managing the team.
He will be, as well, responsible of the sales of the Quebec province.
- Make an assessment of the markets, share these information with his management in order to build a business plan in accordance with the company sales budget and strategy.
- Managing and developing the Dental business of Canada.
- Adapt and implement the SDA concept
- Select, organize and participate to congresses and exhibitions.
- Relationships and negotiation with Key Opinion Leaders
- New product introduction and reinforcement of existing products.
- Provide reports about sales, marketing events, orders/tenders, relevant information about markets, clients, competitors.
- Manage budget and cost controlling
Sales activities :
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
- Define and implement a channel and distribution strategy
- Closely follow up of the dealer activities (training, challenge, regular meetings)
- Ensure the evolution/development of the sales, exceed sales target.
- Define and maintain business relationship with major universities and hospitals.
- Challenge the sales reps and improve their efficiency.
- Manage and develop a winning team: 1 sales rep and 1 sales agent.
Regional responsibilities for Quebec:
Sales activities :
- Be in charge of the customers in this area: visit the dentists, make demos, show the products and sell.
- Follow up of the regional dealers, train the sales reps, co-travelling
- Participation to the regional events
Minimum of 5 years of experience in the dental sector.
Solid knowledge of the Canadian market and dealers.
People management experience (an asset)