Our client is committed to designing product that help surgeons better treat their patient. Surgeons are our customers (neurosurgeons, urologists, colorectal surgeons, and more)
Their mission is to enable real-time intraoperative guidance during surgical procedures, giving surgeons the information needed to immediately make critical decisions.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic, result oriented sales plan for the company’s products and services in a defined geographical territory. Territory is Western Canada - BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba. The candidate will be responsible for managing existing accounts in Urology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery and Spine. You will approach your accounts methodically, building an action plan based on deep intelligence gathered at accounts, accurate knowledge of budgeting cycles and a consultative sales approach.
- Develop in depth knowledge of all accounts/hospitals, customer groups, economic drivers, payers and providers mix in own sales territory.
- Work diligently to achieve annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets.
- Oversee the development of proposals, bids, quotations, RFP responses.
- Provide forecasts.
- Develop and execute action plans to drive product and service sales. Prospect new accounts and manage existing customers. Generate proposals, prepare sales quotations, plan customer meetings, and perform product demonstrations to showcase capabilities of ultrasound products.
- Self-driven to continuously learn about company’s products and services, relevant clinical developments and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and five years or more of related experience selling capital equipment and/or adjacent technologies.
- Experience selling medical devices in an operating room is definitely an asset.
- Experience with RFP process
- COVID vaccination
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales offers.
- Proven executive relationship building skills
- Demonstrated computer skills with Microsoft programs, Word, excel, PowerPoint and ability to use a CRM tool.
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- High level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision.