Our client as a Leader in the respiratory market for more than 40 years they fully understand the life-changing impact that can result from delivering inspired and world-leading healthcare solutions. Our client developed a unique, innovative, state-of-the-art product line for use in critical care and OR. Their products are sold in more than 100 countries. They support their customers with sales and marketing operations located in more than 30 countries. The client invests a significant proportion of their budget in clinical research, product and process development.
This position is based in Montreal or Toronto area. Territory is Canada but 80% of activities will be in the Montreal and Toronto areas.
Recently, they have developed an exciting new sales role which will focus on market development and education of KOL's to drive adoption of technology into new acute care markets.
In this role, the Product Sales Specialist will be responsible for working with current pilot sites using our technology in the operating room to improve patient care and outcomes. You will be identifying and developing future sites for evaluations of our products through your relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in anesthesia and surgical disciplines. Serving as the product expert, you will provide in-servicing and education to anesthesiologists, surgical personnel and other professionals.
The candidate must be driven, able to work autonomously and demonstrate strong presentation skills.
If you have a similar profile, you are on the path to success within this role.
- Medical equipment sales experience (3+ years)
- Experience selling medical equipment to Hospitals in Canada
- Proven strong sales results in a related environment
- Experience calling on anesthesiologists would be an asset
- Experience in managing a large territory would be an asset
- Bachelor's degree in business or sciences, Respiratory Technologist or Registered nurse
- Bilingual (French & English), an asset
- Able to travel up to 60-70%