Our client is a global provider of specialty medical devices. Every products are designed to be easy-to-use, provide clinical benefits, and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
The Sales Specialist will sell and promote designated products to grow overall market shares including but not limited to selling the designated products to new and existing customers, generating new business, cold calling, presenting and demonstrating our products, being able to aid in to create total customer satisfaction. Territory: Greater Toronto Area.
• Implement sales plan and achieve sales goals and objectives set for the geographic territory. Maintain existing customers and prospect and gain new business.
• Facilitate sales growth by conducing physicians, nurses, and technologist training and account in-servicing of our products.
• Provide product technical support to customers
• Educate customers on products, procedures, and industry trends through use of city wide education programs and local hospital programs.
• Develop and maintain an in-depth profile of each account to include customer preferences, competitive products and field intelligence, market activity, important contact/decision makers, customer feedback, and attendees in-serviced. Planning effectively to maximize time in the field.
• Conduct strategic territory management and analysis.
• Develop key opinion leaders.
• Be an active corporate member of professional. Develop multi-level relationships within key accounts.
• Bachelor degree in related field (sciences preferred) or equivalent work experience, MS, MBA a plus.
• 3+ years experience working in medical device sales, with proven track records.
• Self directed, able to work independently and ability to handle multiple projects concurrently & function in a fast paced, high growth environment.
• Strong problem solving/analytical skills and effective presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, strong communicative, problem solving, and interpersonal skills are required.
• Ability to travel 20% of time, many times with short notice.