Our client, a worldwide organization and leader in Canada, pursues his growth and is looking for an OTC Senior Brand Manager (SBM) to develop and manage different brands for which he/she will be responsible; He/She will grow the OTC's Products Division and ensure long-term sales expansion. In particular ,the SBM:
- Develop and deploy the Marketing Department’s annual marketing plans, including the action plans, the profit budgets and the related expenses.
- Propose targets for the annual sales objectives.
- Ensure the achievement of the sales and profit objectives while respecting the budget for which he/she is responsible.
- Deploy a 3-to-5-year plan for OTC products.
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of activities resulting from the marketing plan, while respecting the budgeted expenses (new product launch, advertising campaigns, consumer promotion, exposure, social media, etc.).
- Responsible for the product launch from development to marketing and distribution on the shelves.
- Analyze sales and profit performance continually and recommend the necessary corrections to his/her superior, if applicable.
- Keep abreast of new trends, analyze market opportunities and work with the Business Development (BD) Department to find new products or new product categories.
- Establish price strategies in relation to the competition, for new products and existing products.
- Recommend any changes that become necessary during the year concerning price, product, promotion and distribution strategies.
- Rejuvenate the visual appearance of the products under his/her responsibility (as needed).
- Approve the new packaging, have it approved
- Prepare the tools for the sales force representing OTC products.
Autre domaine activitÃ©: Over-the-counter products
Bachelor's degree in marketing;
Bilinguis (French and English)
Five to Eight years of experience as a product manager OTC, HABA or consumer goods.